WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything.
WD-40 is also great when it comes to removing grease, grime, rust, and other marks from most surfaces.
- Lubricates: Wd-40's Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- Removes: Wd-40's gets under grease, grime and gunk
- Dissolves: Wd-40's Non-Aerosol formulas dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers and excess bonding material.
- Protects: Wd-40's protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- Penetrates: Wd-40's loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- Displaces Moisture: Wd-40's displaces moisture. It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits