PEST STOP

84897

Pest Stop Dust Mite Controller

  • Just plug-in
  • High pressure ultrasonic technology
  • Scientifically & clinically proven
  • Reduces risk of asthma as well as other allergies
  • LED push night light
  • No poison, no chemicals, no traps!

homefix Prime members save up to 10% on PEST STOP products - learn more


  • Over exposure to dust mite may result in a person becoming allergic to pollen and developing hay fever.
    Dust mite are also responsible for up to 50% of respiratory asthma, eczema and rhinitis conditions.
    After many years of research and clinical trials the results have been more than expected.
    The reduction in allergens was the goal of our research.
    The reduction in the dust mite population was an overwhelming breakthrough.
    The Dust Mite Controller is a non toxic device, without the use of chemical substances; it is completely ecological and effectively reduces the number of dust mites and the allergens they produce.

    Feature photo 1 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 2 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 3 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 4 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 5 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 6 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 7 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 8 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 9 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerFeature photo 10 of Pest Stop Dust Mite Controller
  • Description photo 1 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 2 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 3 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 4 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 5 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 6 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 7 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 8 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 9 of Pest Stop Dust Mite ControllerDescription photo 10 of Pest Stop Dust Mite Controller
FB Instagram
Back