The system that has introduced, even in small gardens, all of the great advantages of underground irrigation: convenience, water savings, well-being of the lawn and the plants.
Ideal for DIY projects, it is installed with the utmost ease without digging.
It works even at low water pressures and guarantees uniform irrigation over a circular area. With jet range adjustment to water only wherever it is needed, without wasting water.
- Underground micro-sprinkler with low water consumption
- Ideal for watering vegetable patches and small gardens, even at low pressure
- Gear-driven device made from acetal resin
- Stainless steel range adjustment screws.
- Gentle rain effect over 360 deg circular area.
- Micro-sprinkler is connected to the 1/2" (13 - 16mm) main hose by means of the 1/2" (15 - 21mm) threaded 3-way connector (cod. 91072) or 1/2" (15 - 21 mm) threaded elbow (cod. 91082).
- Inlet thread: ½"
- Water flow: adjustable
- Maximum covered area: 64 m²
- Maximum jet width (diameter): r 4,5
- Water flow: 4,5 l/min
- Working angle: 360°
- Height from ground: 2"
- Width: Ø40 mm
- Height: 143 mm
- Depth: Ø40 mm
- Weight: 73 gr.