You might have read that since early December 2019 Homefix is under Interim Judicial Management, working closely together with its creditors to restructure our operations and ensure Homefix is ready for the future with a healthy financial balance sheet again.
What does this mean for you?
- While our outlets are being closed islandwide, Homefix Online remains active as usual. Your orders will be shipped or can be picked up at Homefix Building, as usual too.
- In the rare case where we are not able to process your order, your payment will be fully refunded without any delays.
- All online payments are secured and guaranteed by our e-commerce platform and payment gateways.
- For any questions, always feel free to contact our Customer Support Team, for instance via the message button in the lower-left corner of every web page.
UPDATE: As of Wednesday 15 January 2020, Homefix Building will be closed.
Homefix will open a brand new Pick Up Centre in Kaki Bukit on Monday 20 January 2020. Stay tuned for more news!
- In case you have any open pick up orders, contact us via Facebook Messenger or Email to update your details.
What does the future bring?
- We are dedicated to getting Homefix financially sound and solid again over the next few weeks and feel tremendously supported by our suppliers, some of whom we have been working with for over 26 years already.
- While you will be missing Homefix outlets near you, we are working on a few completely new initiatives to help you with all your Home Improvement needs. So stay tuned for more news.
- In the meantime, Homefix Online will continue to deliver top quality products for all your Home Improvement needs.
We are proud to serve you!