Q: What is the Home-Fix Gold Programme?
A: The Home-Fix Gold Rewards is a is a card-less rewards programme that rewards shoppers withHome-Fix Dollars (HF$) when they make purchases Home-Fix Outlets, to show loyal customers our appreciation for their support. HF$ are tracked by our rewards programme automatically when members provide their details before payment for purchase.
To be a part of Home-Fix Gold and receive benefits, you will need to create a "Home-Fix Gold" account.
Q: What are the benefits to sign up for the Home-Fix Gold Programme?
- The more you spend, the more cashback you receive
- Opportunities to earn bonus cashback
- Enjoy members-only promotions
- Get invited to exclusive events and workshops
- You will enjoy exclusive offers from time to time
- Be updated of more perks, promotions, house or lifestyle tips, solutions, trends and more!
- FREE sign up for new members
Q: How do I sign up for the Home-Fix Members-Only Programme?
A: Shoppers can simply sign up via any of Home-Fix Outlets or through our website: http://home-fix.com/members
Q: When would my HF$ be awarded?
A: If you are already a member and informed the cashier of your membership, HF$ will be awarded instantly.
Q: Would all purchases be awarded with HF$?
A: All purchases will be awarded with HF$, except in cases of special promotions, purchases made with vouchers or otherwise stated in the campaign.
Q: What can I do with the HF$ accumulated?
A: You can use the HF$ to off-set your purchase directly. On a promotion basis, you may also use your HF$ accumulated to redeem Home-Fix products.
Q: How long is the membership valid for?
A: A Member account will expire and become inactive after twenty-four (24) months from last purchase. Home-Fix reserves the right to close the account permanently and cease to maintain the account records and Program access.
Q: Why do you need my NRIC as member ID? Can I use my mobile number, name and etc as member ID?
A: NRIC number is unique to everyone and will not be duplicated in the system. Mobile number may be reused by another person when he/she signed up a new line. This unique member ID also ensures points are given to your purchase.
Q: Why do you need my email address?
A: Our system will automatically send you an email with your member login details, including password. You will need to login for the first time to activate your member account.
Q: When would the email be sent to me?
A: The email would be immediately sent upon submission of your application.
Q: Does that mean I cannot be your member if I do not have an email account?
A: It is free to subscribe to an email account; you may go to Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail. The email also allows us to update you the latest information.
Q: I do not want people to know my age, can I don’t give my date of birth?
A: You do not need to reveal your year only the date and month are required. By providing the details, you may get to enjoy birthday specials.
Q: Is the membership transferable?
A: The transfer of membership is not permitted in this programme.
FAQ - Existing Member
Q: I have existing points under my membership. Will I lose my points?
A: Not to worry, you will not lose your points. We will be converting your points to HF$, which you can use as instant cashback on your next purchase at Home-Fix.
Q: How will my point be converted to HF$?
A: For members with existing points, the conversion will be pro-rated to HF$ accordingly. For e.g. if you had 1000 points in your account, HF$20 will be credited.
Q: How do I redeem my existing HF$?
A: Please provide your Member ID upon purchase, and before payment. You may use your existing HF$ to offset your purchase. However, please note that your Member Account must have a minimum of HF$1 to offset any purchase. HF$ balances remain in the your account for potential cashback on the next purchase.
Q: What if I lost my login username or password or my username and password doesn't work?
You may contact us via our website http://home-fix.com/contact-us
1. Information is published "as is" and regarded as "fit for purpose on date of publication" but should never be regarded as professional, up to date, independent, or comprehensive advice, or information.
2. The Home-Fix Programme and Applications are being provided to Member "as is" with no warranty. Home-Fix reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time with or without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Home-Fix disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Programme and Applications.
3. Any failure to comply with this Programme Terms & Conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of Cashack rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Home-Fix or its affiliates by the Member or anyone acting on the Member's behalf may result in the termination of the membership in the Programme and forfeiture of accrued Cashback rewards.
4. It is your responsibility to check your account regularly to ensure that Cashback has been properly credited and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that Cashback has been correctly credited to your account you must contact Home-Fix Customer Service within 30 days of the transaction. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account or payments made to you, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Programme.
5. The determination of whether or not a purchase made through Home-Fix qualifies for Cashback is at the reasonable discretion of Home-Fix. For example, if you fail to report a transaction to Home-Fix or withhold payment to Home-Fix for any reason, Home-Fix reserves the right to cancel the Cashback associated with that transaction. If Home-Fix has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity is associated withyou account, Home-Fix reserves the right to delay or withhold Cashback. Home-Fix is not responsible for lost or stolen payments, including gift cards. Home-Fix is not responsible for payments delivered to the wrong address through no fault of Home-Fix.
6. Home-Fix is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of any Affiliate withdrawal from the Programme, or for any effect on accrual of Cashback caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal.
7. Member agrees to indemnify and hold Home-Fix, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Programme.
8. Home-Fix Dollars (HF$) is tagged to the Membership and can only be used to offset the Member's purchase amount at Home-Fix and cannot be withdrawn in cash.
Disclaimer for Third Party Products and Services.
9. Home-Fix may, from time to time, permit a third party to offer products and/or services via the website and/or include hyperlinks on the website to third party products and/or services available on third party websites.
10. Home-Fix does not make any representation in relation to, or warranty or endorsement of any of the products and/or services provided by any third parties nor does it make any representation in relation to, or warranty or endorsement of any such third parties.
11. All products sold, services rendered and information provided by such third parties are those of the respective third parties and not Home-Fix, and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the individual third parties.
12. Home-Fix shall not be a party to any contracts for such products and/or services.
13. Home-Fix shall not be liable to the Member for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with such third parties and/or their products and/or services, their use or implementation or otherwise, including without limitation any product liability claims, claims for loss of profits, loss of use of the products or services, loss of data or any other economic losses or any consequential, incidental or exemplary losses, expenses and/or damages which you may incur or suffer.