At Home-Fix, people are our most valuable assets. We are entering an exciting phase of expansion both locally and overseas. If you are looking for opportunities of personal growth and career advancement and aspire to be an entrepreneur, then be part of the Home-Fix team!
- IT Support Executive
- Retail Supervisor
- Project Advisor/Retail Assistant
- Full Time or Part Time Promoters
Job Description - Information Technology (IT) Support Executive
- Information Technology (IT) Support Executive
Reports to Head of IT
1) Provide PC Support and Maintenance at Corporate HQ and Retail Outlets
Responsible for assembling and configuring a computer, installing operating systems and software as well as trouble shooting hardware (such as printer, PC, POS, etc) and software problems
2) Business Network Infrastructure
Responsible for setting-up, configuring and troubleshooting network equipment such as switches and routers in a wired Local Area Network (LAN)
3) Enterprise Networking
Responsible for setting-up, configuring and implementing Wide Area Network (WAN) and Wireless LAN (WLAN) for Enterprise Networking
4) Assist in setting up Point of Sale (POS) System in the retail outlets.
5) Assist in sourcing and purchasing hardware and software to support the Company Business Information System
6) Responsible for documentation of work processes, system workflow and operating procedures.
1) At least a Higher NITEC qualification in one of these areas:
a) Business Information Systems
b) Information Technology
c) Info-Communication Technology or
d) Electronics (Computer & Networking)
2) 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience will be advantageous
3) Interest and Passion in IT related work
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.