At Home-Fix, people are our most valuable assets. We are entering an exciting phase of expansion both locally and overseas. If you are looking for opportunities of personal growth and career advancement and aspire to be an entrepreneur, then be part of the Home-Fix team!
- IT Support Executive
- Retail Supervisor
- Project Advisor/Retail Assistant
- Full Time or Part Time Promoters
Job Description - Retail Supervisor
- Retail Supervisor
Due to rapid company expansion, we are looking for committed supervisory staff to strengthen our present team and bring the company to greater heights.
Selected candidates will undergo intensive Structured Training (On-The-Job Training and Practical Training by Professional Trainer) before being assigned the role of 2nd In-Charge. As a 2nd In-Charge, you will assist the Store Manager in taking charge of a retail outlet and be responsible for:
1. Daily smooth operation of a retail outlet
2. The operating discipline of a retail store which include sales targets, personnel management, inventory controls, merchandising presentation and customer service
3. Ensure effective customer service by training staff in product knowledge and promoting a service culture in the store.
4. Develop and train staff to ensure effective customer service, selling, merchandise presentation, inventory control and stock replenishment.
Those who prove themselves can look forward to assuming higher level responsibilities in managing and supervising a team of Project Advisors and be an Entrepreneur owing a Home-Fix store or a Franchise store.
1. Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or Higher Nitec in any discipline
2. Able to work retail hours, ie rostered to work on 2 shifts, Sat, Sun and Public Holidays
3. Good leadership skills with ability to lead and motivate a team of staff to achieve operational discipline
4. Customer Service oriented and able to promote a service culture
5. Good communication skills
6. Possess drive, initiative and a passion for learning and change
• Attractive Salary and Incentives
• Various Types of Paid Leave, eg : Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Exam Leave etc
• Flexi-Benefits for Medical & Leisure etc
• Training in Product Knowledge and Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Career Development Opportunities to move to Executive & Managerial position